Mollie McGraw is an experienced litigator having represented New Mexicans in more than thirty criminal and civil jury trials. She has represented individuals in high profile and multi-million dollar cases. McGraw is honored to have argued before the New Mexico Supreme Court to protect the rights of her client and others. In 2007, McGraw was the recipient of the Outstanding Young Lawyer Award from the New Mexico State Public Defender Department. She is a four-time recipient of the Super Lawyers “Rising Star” Award, having received the award in 2013, 2014, 2015 and 2016.
In 2015, at the age of 36, McGraw became one of the few attorneys in New Mexico to receive an eight-figure jury verdict when a Santa Fe jury awarded her clients $12 million in a wrongful death lawsuit.
She graduated from Baylor Law School, and has a Bachelor of Science degree from Northwestern University, where she double majored in Journalism and American History. McGraw is licensed to practice law in New Mexico and Texas.
“Ms. McGraw was recommended to me during a time that was unfortunate and an experience that no one wants to repeat. Her professionalism, sincere desire to not only represent me but fight for my case during the many emotional twists and turns provided a sense of security for me even without knowing the outcome. Ms. McGraw is extremely knowledgeable with the law and kept me informed with timely and honest communication.
Her trustworthiness and strong work ethic are apparent to all from the highly visible respect of the legal community within Las Cruces and the state of New Mexico. During a stormy time in my life, Ms. McGraw was the solid legal shelter for me and I would highly recommend her professional legal services. You will not only receive outstanding legal counsel, but feel like you have a partner representing you within the legal maze of confusion.”
—Deborah, Oklahoma»Read more testimonials
- Insurance Disputes
- Medical Malpractice
- Personal Injury
- Pharmacy Negligence
- Premises Liability
- Car Accidents
- Board of Directors for the New Mexico Trial Lawyers Association, June 2015-present
- New Mexico Trial Lawyers Association Member
- American Association of Justice Member
- American Constitutional Society
- State Bar of Texas, 2006-present
- State Bar of New Mexico, 2006-present
- Trial Guides Editorial Advisory Board, May 2015-present
- The National Trial Lawyers: Top 40 under 40 (Nominated in 2012, 2013 and 2014 as one of the top 40 attorneys in New Mexico under age 40)
- Las Cruces Downtown Partnership, Board of Directors, 2012-2015
- Southern New Mexico Young Philanthropists, founding member and steering committee member, 2010
- New Mexico Wilderness Alliance
- American Civil Liberties Union
- Third Judicial District Court’s Pro Se Clinic
Learn more about our practice.