Early Release from Probation

If you are on probation and believe that you have earned an early release, McGraw & Strickland can file the paperwork to request an early and successful discharge from probation.  This is a motion and order that will go to the court.

If the prosecution agrees with an early release, the Court normally signs the early discharge order with no hearing needed.  If the prosecution does not agree, the Court will likely hold a hearing before deciding whether or not to grant the request for early discharge.

A probationer is most likely to receive successful discharge from probation if he or she has completed all programs required, completed all community service, paid all restitution, fines, and fees, and had no recent probation violations.

The attorneys at McGraw & Strickland have helped many clients receive early and successful discharges from probation.

Contact Us

Phone: (575) 523-4321
Fax: (575) 680-1200
Mollie McGraw Esq. mollie@lawfirmnm.matejkamarketing.com
Margaret Strickland Esq. margaret@lawfirmnm.matejkamarketing.com