If you or someone you care about has been harmed by a prescription error, talking with the attorneys at McGraw & Strickland can help you understand your legal options.
Just like doctors, pharmacies have a duty to act carefully and reasonably in order to avoid errors.
If you suspect that a medication error is the cause of a serious health problem or the death of a loved one, you must act quickly. If you have lost a loved one, and suspect that there has been a medication error, you may need to consider whether an autopsy should be performed.
Some common pharmaceutical mistakes include:
- Filling the wrong medication,
- Filling the improper dosage,
- Failing to confirm negative reactions with other medications,
- Failing to warn of the side effects of a drug,
- Prescribing dangerous or defective drugs without warning of the potential hazardous side effects,
- Failing to ensure that prescribed medications do not pose threats of allergic reaction, and
- Failing to ensure that prescribed medication do not pose a threat to a pregnant or breastfeeding woman
The attorneys at McGraw & Strickland have handled pharmaceutical error cases successfully, and they may be able to help you or a loved one.
Contact us today to speak with an attorney about your case.
Other Areas of Interest