Why Choose Us?
McGraw Law, LLC, are experienced personal injury attorneys located in Las Cruces, New Mexico. We help people in cases involving personal injury, civil rights and wrongful death. If you are searching for a lawyer, consider the following points for why you should choose us:
- We are experienced trial attorneys and will try a case to a jury when the settlement offer is unacceptable or unjust.
- We care. We fight for our clients.
- We are selective of the clients we choose to represent so that we can provide the best possible representation to our clients.
- We provide professional representation. We are experienced trial attorneys who are knowledgeable about the law and recognized by our peers for our skills.
- We are dedicated to getting the best possible results for each of our clients.
- We are accessible to you throughout your case. The attorney you hire is the attorney who will work your case and walk with you through the entire legal process.
- We never represent insurance companies, corporations or the government; we only represent people who need help.
- We thoroughly investigate our cases and are knowledgeable about our clients’ unique circumstances.
- We give back to our community with sponsorships and by participating as board members on local and state organizations.
- The initial consultation is free for most cases.
The attorneys at McGraw Law, LLC, have garnered a reputation for being skilled at trial. They are passionate and tenacious advocates for their clients. Read more about our cases in the news.
McGraw Law, LLC, is located in a 1929 former residence in the Alameda-Depot Historic District in downtown Las Cruces, New Mexico, and is known as the Willis Buckley House. The Mediterranean-Mission styled house is listed on both the National and State Registry of Historic Places. The converted house has original wood floors, multiple fireplaces, a Palladian-like arched window, a Spanish-tiled roof and decorative wrought iron railings on all windows and other charming features. To discuss your potential case with us today, contact us online or call 575-523-4321.