Why Choose Us?
McGraw Law & Associates, LLC, are experienced personal injury attorneys located in Las Cruces, New Mexico. We help people in cases involving personal injury, police brutality and criminal defense. If you are searching for a lawyer, consider the following points for why you should choose us:
- We are experienced trial attorneys and will try a case to a jury when the settlement offer is unacceptable or unjust.
- We care. We fight for our clients.
- We are selective of the clients we choose to represent so that we can provide the best possible representation to our clients.
- We provide professional representation. We are experienced trial attorneys who are knowledgeable about the law and recognized by our peers for our skills.
- We are dedicated to getting the best possible results for each of our clients.
- We are accessible to you throughout your case. We never delegate work to less-experienced attorneys. The attorney you hire is the attorney who will work your case and walk with you through the entire legal process.
- We never represent insurance companies, corporations or the government; we only represent people who need help.
- We thoroughly investigate our cases and are knowledgeable about our clients’ unique circumstances.
- We give back to our community with sponsorships and by participating as board members on local and state organizations.
- The initial consultation is free for most cases.
The attorneys at McGraw Law & Associates, LLC, have garnered a reputation for being skilled at trial. They are passionate and tenacious advocates for their clients. Read more about our cases in the news.
McGraw Law & Associates, LLC, is located in a 1929 former residence in the Alameda-Depot Historic District in downtown Las Cruces, New Mexico, and is known as the Willis Buckley House. The Mediterranean-Mission styled house is listed on both the National and State Registry of Historic Places. The converted house has original wood floors, multiple fireplaces, a Palladian-like arched window, a Spanish-tiled roof and decorative wrought iron railings on all windows and other charming features. To discuss your potential case with us today, contact us online or call 575-523-4321.